Killing Yesterdays Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killing Yesterdays Tomorrow

KyT-Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i might be able to do it..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krunk_420

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-17

i might be able to do it.. Empty
PostSubject: i might be able to do it..   i might be able to do it.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 6:37 am

I got a lvl 95 din.. he might be able to chaos.. warning though.. I do got a crappier computer soo it sometimes die but I get right back into it. I dont have a problem being a chaoser.. I can do a couple runs a night. test me when you feel nessicary Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the__unholy
bleeding-razor

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Character sheet
Bar:
i might be able to do it.. Left_bar_bleue3/1000i might be able to do it.. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1000)

PostSubject: Re: i might be able to do it..   i might be able to do it.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 12:36 pm

alright, message me when im on and i can do your test. My account is: bleeding-razor lmk when your ready and whatnot
Back to top Go down
Xero
Admin
Admin
Xero

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Character sheet
Bar:
i might be able to do it.. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000i might be able to do it.. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: i might be able to do it..   i might be able to do it.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 1:55 pm

He must first read the title of this forum. Then you can test him.
Back to top Go down
krunk_420

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: i might be able to do it..   i might be able to do it.. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 9:44 am

read the top of this forum?... what do i need to read? I already read it.. it says post here to request being a chaoser.. Very Happy is that all I needed to read?

*i will msg you when I can get on to diablo, prolly later on tonight or something
pce
Cory
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the__unholy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i might be able to do it..   i might be able to do it.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i might be able to do it..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killing Yesterdays Tomorrow :: Request to be a Runner Here :: Chaoser-
Jump to: